Followers

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Digi Artists Challenge

Digi Artists Challenge Entries For

August 2016

This was a challenge for Digi Stamp Artists to play with new ideas and have some fun competition and get a bit  creative.   It was a bit difficult as I did not want to draw what everyone else would probably be drawing, Romeo&Juliet. So it got me to really think of something different. 
The THEME: SHAKESPEARE – deadline August 31st, 2016.

This was open to anything Shakespeare related….. Storylines, characters, plays, quotes etc.
Here are my digi submissions. Hope you like them. 
Cute As A Button Designs Challenge Blog: 
Artists Challenge Entry - Shakespeare - Two Choices


Cute As A Button Designs Challenge Blog: 
Artists Challenge Entry - Solitude




These Products will be available in Shop on September 1, 2016

I hope you enjoy my take on this theme and will join us for the next one. 
 
Happy Crafting Everyone and God Bless! 

No comments: